Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who am I?

 I am a passionate chef with a respect and love for food.  It opened my eyes to the simple joys of life. I found a new love in trying new ingredients, and finding new ways to blend flavors together. I learned how to make homemade bread, cheese, stuffed my own sausages and more. I even built an outdoor wood burning oven to make pizzas.  I've taught my kids to try an abundance of flavors. Starting at age 2 and 5; they have a wide palette (they refuse to eat store bought bread and will let you know if the duck is dry).

Food is a necessity. Good food, to me, is second to breathing. It never ceases to inspire me.   As a family, we have bonded together with food, and I hope to share the same satisfying feeling with as many people as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment